Nature is Mathematical
Richard Feynman, a Nobel Prize winner for quantum electrodynamics, said,
“Why nature is mathematical is a mystery...The fact that there are rules at all is a kind of miracle.“
Watch the videos:
- “The Laws of Physics Impact Space Travel”: https://youtu.be/nfZ12UGiisM
- “The Four Fundamental Forces of Nature”: https://youtu.be/yhG_ArxmwRM
What does the Bible say about the origin of these laws?
- Gen 1:1 “In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth (the cosmos).”
- John 1: “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. The same was in the beginning with God. All things were made by Him, and without Him was not anything made that was made.”
- Gen 1:3 “Then God said ‘Let there be light, and there was light”.
- 2 Cor 4:6 “For it is the God who commanded light to shine out of darkness, who has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.”
- Heb 1:3: “who being the brightness of His glory and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the Word of His power..”
- Col 1:16 “For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.