What is this “Great Reset” we’re now hearing about? In a nutshell, the Great Reset refers to a global agenda to monitor and control the world through digital surveillance.
- The globalist technocracy is using the COVID-19 pandemic to bypass democratic accountability, override opposition, accelerate their agenda and to impose it on the public against our will.
- The Great Reset refers to a global agenda to monitor and control the world through digital surveillance. You’ll be tied to it through an electronic ID linked to your bank account and health records, and a social credit ID that will end up dictating every facet of your life.
- The Great Reset is about getting rid of capitalism and free enterprise, and replacing them with technocracy, publicly referred to as “sustainable development” and “stakeholder capitalism”.
- There’s not a single area of life that is left out of this Great Reset plan. The planned reform will affect everything from government, energy and finance to food, medicine, real estate, policing and even how we interact with our fellow human beings in general.
- Privacy protections are a major hurdle in this plan, which is why every effort is made to get people to loosen their views on the right for privacy. In the U.S., we also have the Constitution that stands in the way, which is why efforts to undermine, circumvent, ignore or nullify it are increasing.
In the Bible, various signs are discussed which would precede “the Day of the Lord”, or the final days of mankind before the Lord Himself, the great Judge and Lion of the Tribe of Judah, would return to judge the living and the dead, and claim the Earth for His possession. In the Book of Daniel, the prophet Daniel describes a final kingdom which will come upon the world, and a world ruler who will assume power and become a one world ruler:
- Daniel 7:7-8 talks about 4 world kingdoms, the last of which was dreadful and terrible. It was diverse from the previous 3 kingdoms, and had “ten horns”. Out of this final kingdom came as “little horn” and “in this horn were like the eyes of a man, and a mouth speaking great things”.
- Daniel 8:23: “and in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up. (KJV)
- A detailed explanation was then given to Daniel in Chapter 9, explaining the final period of the world, in which “the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary. This prince (also called the “price of the power of the air) in the New Testament, shall then make a covenant or treat with many for “one week” (or 7 years), allowing sacrifices and worship to be held in the rebuilt temple in Jerusalem, All will seem to be well, until in the middle of that 7 year period, the great world ruler changes his tone.
- In the midst of that 7 year period, the world ruler or “anti-Christ” breaks the treaty, caused the offerings to cease, and sits in the holy temple, proclaiming himself as god, and demanding worship from all citizens of the world. .
- This triggers the wrath of the One and only True God, the Creator, and brings on what is known as the last 3 and 1//2 years of the present era – known as the “Great Tribulation”. More about this in the book of Revelation, and in the four Gospels, as well as in the rest of the New Testament.
In the first century, many followers though the end was near. The church at Thessalonica even thought that perhaps the Lord had already come, and that they had “missed it”. They were in error, as they had not been paying attention to the many signs that the Bible had spoken of, and the words of the Lord Jesus. So Paul wrote to them to assure them that that day would not come, “except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition” (it., the “anti-Christ”). Paul goes on to describe this false Christ in more detail, and then says:
- “For this cause God shall send them a strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: that they might all be condemned who believed not in the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.“ (II Thess 2:11)
Could this plan for the “Great Reset” be that very same “strong delusion“, which causes many to place their faith in a new world order, and a leader who will appear to lead many to a false paradise on earth? Could this be the soon coming great deception spoken of in the bible? Never in the past have we been at a crossroads such as this, where the entire world is in a “lockdown” situation, cowering in fear due to a supposed “pandemic”. Many seem willing to trade their freedom for a promised measure of safety, and a way out of this predicament.
Could we be approaching this “strong delusion” which God had promised, so that those would trust Him would be called out, and those that side with the new world system would show their allegiance to a false Messiah. Which side will you be on? A follower of the Lord Jesus Christ, the soon coming King who will judge all and eventually win the final battle? Or will you join the new world order, and pledge your allegiance to a false Christ, one who was foretold long ago, and who days are numbered. You will have to choose. .